Thursday, December 26, 2013

National Thank You Card Day!

National Thank You Card Day
Now that we have all survived the holiday cheer don't forget the simple thank you card! I love that today, December 26, is dedicated as such - National Thank You Card Day.

As a kid I remember my mom making my sister and me write and send thank you notes to everyone that was generous enough to give us a gift. Honestly, it was a drag back then because I didn't understand the point. I knew it was the right thing to do, but I just wanted to play with my Barbie's and race car! Yes, I was both girlie girl and tom boy.

Now that I am older and feel the need to thank everyone for their generosity I intend to "make" my kids sit down for the afternoon and write their thank you's. As everyone knows, I am a procrastinator by heart, so it may not be as prompt as I want it to be. BUT
we will get it done!

Don't forget to spread the gratitude for this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment