Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Housing Market

For those of you who are not up to date with our current situation.

We decided last Christmas we were going to move back to St. George from Pueblo. We finished the remodel of our home, Jared's job at the time was not what he wanted to do, my job offered me to come back full time in the office instead of working from home, and most importantly we wanted to be near family. So we made the decision to put the house up for sale and move in with the parents.

At the time we thought this was going to be maybe 3-4 months, 6 at the most. We are going on 8 months. Don't get me wrong we are VERY appreciative that they have made a place in their home for our family. But God I wish we could sell our house! I feel like such an imposition.

The market in Pueblo is at as much of a decline as any other housing market. Houses are selling - just not ours. I fear with the economy the way it is and Wall Streets numbers diving like they are that our house will take even longer to sell.

I do not regret moving to Pueblo and buying a home and I do not regret moving back to St. George. I just didn't think it would be this hard moving back.

Anyone that is thinking of moving to Pueblo we have a beautiful home for sale! http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=81005&mnp=22&mxp=21&typ=7&sid=4b80c8c3b87b449781d595d4d1ee8995&lid=1098568958&lsn=8&srcnt=18#Detail. Contact Melonie Hausman at Coldwell Banker or better yet lets do the transaction without her because she's really not doing her job like I think she should. We can split her cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment